The Rookie Hunter Podcast follows the successes and failures of two new hunters as they explore the backcountry of British Columbia and learn the essentials of becoming successful outdoorsmen
About The Show
The Rookie Hunter Podcast follows the successes and failures of two new hunters as they explore the BC backcountry and learn the essentials of becoming successful outdoorsmen. The podcast also features a range of guests including experienced professionals, seasoned veterans, and other rookies. Don't let the name mislead you, the podcast has something for everyone including the most experienced hunter.
The show covers a wide range of topics which include but are not limited to:
- hunting and fishing
- hiking and backpacking
- equipment, product suggestions and reviews
- butchering, processing and cooking wild game
- backcountry camping, safety and survival
- wildlife conservation and habitat protection
- ethical hunting and fishing practices
- healthy and active living
- interviews experienced professionals
The Rookie Hunter officially went live on March 8, 2016 and was hand selected as a New and Noteworthy podcast by iTunes. It continues to be featured as New and Noteworthy and regularly charts in the Top 5 Outdoor Podcasts.
Subscribe to the show from these podcast providers and don't forget to leave a rating and review.